Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dreaming of a White Christmas, and Book Update

It may not even be Thanksgiving yet, but I am feeling very ready for Christmas already! Last year, a back injury prevented me from attending both Thanksgiving and Christmas events, making the holidays a dreary time. This year, I am thankful for slow but steady healing and am ready to CELEBRATE with my sweet husband and our beautiful boy, who is dreaming of his own white Christmas.


BOOK UPDATE: Carried Away- A Collection of Wrapscapes and Nursery Rhymes is currently being printed! Woo hoo! Only a few short weeks until the copies arrive and will be ready to ship to you. I am in the process of setting up an order form on Weebly and will hopefully get it posted by next week. 

Happy babywearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment